shipping and deliveries
orders and deliveries are processed during normal business hours, Monday through Friday between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm.
all orders are subject to availability. after placing an order, a confirmation email will be sent within 1 to 3 business days, containing its estimated delivery time. if after this period of time no information is provided to you, please check back later or send us an email to email@example.com.
different delivery address and billing addresses can be defined. this will be asked at checkout.
deliveries are made in mainland Portugal and the islands of Azores and Madeira, and in the European Economic Area (EEA/EEA).
the delivery times outlined here are merely indicative, the normal delivery time is on average between 2 to 15 working days, unless delayed by product shortages or in the case of made-to-order items.
|Portugal (mainland)*||8,90 €|
|Azores and Madeira**||25 €|
|Europe (EEA)||40 €|
|* free for orders over 150€|
|** free for orders over 250€|
these rates are applicable to online orders and include all costs related to the shipment of the order until its delivery at the provided address.
taxes and fees
product pages show the cost of each item excluding VAT and its cost including VAT at the current rate
all orders are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
you should also refer to our Returns and Refunds Policy
should you have any doubt or uncertainty about any of our products before your order, these should be previously communicated via email or phone.
our team can help guide you through any questions you may have regarding the following:
- dimensions or technical specifications of any product;
- details about finishes and/or colours used in a product;
- special installation needs
we'll be in touch as soon as possible and will strive to answer all your questions be it by providing real-life pictures, samples or colour codes.
we strongly advise customers to make a stock enquiry prior to ordering, for which you should contact us through the channels mentioned on this page.
when receiving a parcel, you should make sure of the following:
- if the package(s) present(s) any irregularity (such as creases, dented corners, visible damage, tears, dents, signs of tampering or obvious wear and tear), the courier should be informed that the goods will be subject to inspection, pointing out any visible irregularities.
- check that the box and the products are in perfect condition and do not present any defects;
- if something is damaged or faulty, a photographic record of the damage and/or defects of the products and/or orders received must be made and reported to us by email.
in case you need to return an item, please refer to our Returns and Refunds Policy and get in touch with us. we will deal with the process as soon as possible. for sealed items and/or packages, it is necessary that the seal remain intact. normo cannot guarantee the return of these items if this is not the case.